Presentation by Philip Weinstein of Swarthmore College on “Unknowing: Freud, Proust, Kafka, Faulkner, and the Subversion of Enlightenment Protocols.” 3:30 – 5:00 in Scott Lab, Room 40. Co-sponsored by the English Department, the Institute for Collaborative Research and Public Humanities, and the History Department.
- Robyn Warhol-Down: “Not Quite Not-There: Dickens’s Narrative Refusals” (11/18)
- Nicholas Dames: “The Chapter: or, A History of Segmented Life” (11/13)
- “The Rhetoric of Comics”: Karin Kukkonen (11/10)
- “Why the Humanities Matter” featuring Jonathan Gottschall (11/5)
- James Peterson on Rap Narratives, 10/2-10/3